Gigabyte Games (GGG) - Price Today, Chart, Marketcap | Cryptovotelist
Coins: 13,297  |  Votes today: 3,439  |  Today listed: 3  |  New      


CVL Gigabyte Games (GGG) - Price Today, Chart, Marketcap
🔥 Trending

#1  BTE      #2  PIRATE      #3  FRA      #4  HER      #5  CHOW      #6  KOINS      #7  EXNT      #8  RAID      #9  CIV      #10  CATSHIRA     

~ Your AD Here ( Starting from $10.00 / day ) ~

 Gigabyte Games
   Rank #972

GGG
$0.000023   1.65%




Listing Status Listed


CVL KYC Verified Not Verified


Votes Today 0


Votes This month 58


Votes for Free AD Promocode 0 / 150


Votes for free Sponsored 0 / 50


Shill Score 0


People Watching GGG1



Price Change 1h 1.65%


Price Change 24h 1.65%


24h Volume $


Market Cap $2,262.15


FDV $2,300


Total Supply 100,000,000


Max Supply 100,000,000


Circulating supply 100,000,000


Blockchain Binance Smart Chain


Launch Launched


Added on CVL 5 months ago


Last Updated 5 months ago


KYC Verification
We hate scams and rugpulls and, because of that, we have built KYC verification! Project owner / dev can verify their coin on cryptovotelist!
This will bring legitimacy to Gigabyte Games , KYC verified badge status and coin will be listed on "KYC verified" section!

To get KYC Verified on cryptovotelist, owner / dev of the Gigabyte Games , have to include this script into
Gigabyte Games main website! ( https://gigabyte.game )


About Gigabyte Games ( GGG )
Gigabyte Games price today is $0.000023 with a 24-hour trading volume of $. GGG price is up 2% in the last 24 hours. It has a circulating supply of 100,000,000 GGG coins and a total supply of 100,000,000. If you are looking to buy or sell Gigabyte Games , PancakeSwap is currently the most active exchange.

Gigabyte Games is allowing earn via supply & demand and all Gigabyte Games will redistribute credits in the form of tokens from every game site created by Gigabyte Games. The distribution is according to wallet holdings % of the total supply. Distribution will be set at every quarter at 60% equivalent of gaming sites Net profit to all holders and the remaining 40% to the development of the next gaming site.


Missing / Wrong information? Problems with Kyc verification? - Contact Support!

Top 5 KYC Verified Coins Today

# Coin Price
1h
24h
Volume(24h) Market Cap KYC Chain Votes
1  CryptoVoteList CVL $0.0000016 0.93% 0.93% $ $1,585.10
32
2  Polkadot DOT $8.79 2.16% 1.16% $315,232,243 $10,010,393,745
1
3  Hedera HBAR $0.066 0.00% 0.00% $23 $1,237,718,110
1
4  Stellar XLM $0.12 1.37% 2.02% $134,146,971 $3,121,088,202
1
5  ApeCoin APE $7.30 1.10% -1.62% $236,814,512 $2,238,090,127
1